Monday, February 1, 2010

Have You Met... Rodger Sloan?


Name: Rodger Sloan
Hometown: Saltspring Island, BC
Position: Environment, Health and Safety Manager
Years at MHC: 1
Education Background: BSc Environmental Chemistry, U of Manitoba MHSc Occupational Health, U of Toronto
Favourite part about working at MHC: Every day there is a different challenge, and I get to walk to work!

Interesting / Little known fact: In my previous life as a military officer, I made 2 trips to Iraq as a Biological Weapons inspector with the UN.
What do you do when you’re not here? I have been on the Board of Directors for the Medicine Hat Soccer Association as well as coaching for 5 years and still play myself every week. (That’s why I am usually limping on Monday mornings!)
Where would you like to be right now? Today? Icefishing!

Know someone we haven't met yet? Someone new in your area? Email Rose for more info about this feature!

No comments:

Post a Comment