With the weekly On Campus content moving within our website structure, this blog will be open for MHC employees to share information and connect with each other. Various posts have been started for you to connect with others on campus.
To post a comment:
- Simply click the comments link below a post (it will read no comments until one is posted),
- share your thoughts in the comments field,
- and select "anonymous" from the user profile list to avoid logging in. If you would like to share your name and contact information so others can reach you, please feel free to include this information in your post.
This is great - I am pleased to see this forum for communicating.
ReplyDeleteSuper!
ReplyDeleteHi there, my name is Nicole and I am an employee at MHC and I am also a member of the Kinette Club of Medicine Hat. The Kinettes are once again doing the great Bacon fundraiser; and just in time for your Christmas meals! They are $50 per 5kg box and will be ready for pickup on November 23rd. Please let me know via email at nm.nugent@gmail.com if you are wanting a box or two and I will prepare your order. Payment is required before November 15th. Please share this message with your friends, family, co-workers, neighbours, your hair stylist...everyone likes bacon :)
ReplyDelete