Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Have You Met...

Name: Tafadzwa Bamhare
Hometown: Harare, Zimbabwe
Position: Summer Ambassador
Program of Study: Global Tourism and Marketing
Additional School or Work Background: Prior to coming to Medicine Hat College I worked for African Sun Hotels in the marketing department in Harare. If ever you want to visit Africa check out the African Sun Hotels website for the holiday of a lifetime.

What are you looking forward to most as the college ambassador? Getting to meet new people in the community and at the college. Attending lots of fun community events and learning more about the culture and lifestyle in Canada. And of course spending as much time in the summer sun as possible.

Where will people find you this summer? Behind the front desk at Academic Advising.

Interesting / Little known fact: I have bungee jumped twice and my aim is to bungee jump of as many different sites around the world as I can, before I’m too old.

What do you do when you’re not at work? I love going for long walks, hanging with friends and shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment